Are you struggling to communicate health & safety rules to your employees? Have you got far too much on your plate to implement adequate safety training?
Driscoll Safety could be the hassle-free solution to all your health & safety woes.
Driscoll Safety can take the pain and uncertainty out of health & safety by offering a one-stop-shop on all your safety and training needs. We provide consultancy services, expert safety advice and can run and implement engaging training courses bespoke to your business.
Get in touch to inquire about our services or read below to find out more information about the work we do.
What Services do we offer?
Driscoll Safety provides first-class safety training for businesses and employees across Scotland and the UK. Our aim is to help employers fully understand their health and safety responsibilities and establish convenient solutions for implementing the necessary training.
Driscoll Safety offers engaging and comprehensive courses in the following areas:
No matter your location or nature of work, Driscoll Safety can find the right safety solution for you. Whether you operate out of a warehouse, a factory or an office, Driscoll Safety can cater specifically to your safety training needs and offer workable solutions that cater to your business.
Health & Safety Services
Driscoll Safety offers more than just standard health and safety training. We provide a detailed health & safety consultancy service to help you and your business understand what measures need to be taken to ensure the safety of your staff and your premises.
From our Health & Safety Consultancy service you can expect:
- A detailed investigation of the health & safety measures you currently have in place
- Changes that need to be made
- Particular areas of concern, such as potential hazards, dangerous equipment etc
- A detailed plan of next steps for your business
- The formation and writing of comprehensive health & safety policy guides
- Implementation of workable solutions for your business’s health & safety needs
Sufficient fire safety training can be the difference between life and death if an incident was ever to occur. As an employer, it is your duty to provide basic fire training to your employees and ensure that your business premises are properly equipped to deal with a fire outbreak.
In our basic fire safety training course, we will cover:
- An overview of key fire legislation laws
- The most common causes of fires in the workplace
- Fire safety awareness
- Basic fire risk prevention and control measures
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- Training on the safe use of fire extinguishers
- Evacuation procedures tailored to your premises
First Aid Courses
Driscoll Safety is committed to providing bespoke First Aid Courses to businesses across the UK. As an employer, it’s essential that you and your employees have a basic understanding of first aid in case an incident occurs at work.
Investing in first aid courses from an accredited safety trainer will improve staff morale and show you to be a responsible and caring business.
First Aid Services from Driscoll Safety will include:
- A full assessment of your current first aid procedures
- An assessment of your workplace and any potential hazards
- An outline of your business’s first aid needs
- Basic first aid training for all staff
- In-depth first aid training for your designated first aid officer(s)
- Continued reviews and comprehensive policy documents for your new first aid protocols.
Accredited trainers for greater peace of mind
All Driscoll Safety training instructors hold a minimum of a level 3 qualification in Education and Training from recognised awarding organisations. We take all training and consultancy extremely seriously and ensure that our accredited instructors are assessed annually to maintain the highest standards possible.